Monday, April 11, 2011

Carolina Panthers by Will


I chose the topic of the Carolina Panthers because my family got season tickets and the Panthers are my favorite team. With my project, I made a Panther football field, the tunnel, a biography of DeAngelo Williams, an interview of Sir Purr, a Carolina Panther timeline, statistics from 2010-2011, futuristic jerseys, Panther powerpoint, and a scrapbook about the stuff I got at the game. All this stuff I got and made are very cool and I hope you can see it in person. One thing I learned is don't believe its true until you know it is true. I would like to study about the structure of the Panther's stadium.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Will,
    The Panthers are one of my favorite teams too. I wondered how did you predict what the uniforms will look like in the future? I think the uniforms might be lighter in weight and stronger like armor.
    Jared (Balfour)

    ReplyDelete