Monday, April 11, 2011

Miss NC Pageant by Whitney


I chose this topic because I have recently participated in the program. It was such an amazing experience that I decided to learn more. I put a timeline of my experience of participation before, during and after the pageant. I also took a survey with people of all ages about some of their favorite type of pageant competition. Lastly, I took an interview with Amanda Watson Bailey and Mr. Lane Ragsdale. I learned that if you are not organized and you don't have all your information in one spot, it makes it harder to finish on time. I would be interested in learning more about that past Miss NC's and what they did when they won.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Whitney,
    Your project was amazing. I loved the crown and your dress was so pretty. Your project was one of my most favorite projects. I would like to be in a contest like you were.
    Your friend,
    Emily (Balfour)

    ReplyDelete